Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tumbling and Thunder...

Bastian had an eventful day today. He started out with a tumbling class at Little Gym..I have never seen him smile as much as he does when he's in this class..HE LOVES IT! He really likes the uneven bars and the balance beam.Also, we had an absolutely AWESOME thunder storm today. Bastian and I started on the back patio wrapped up a blanket listening to the thunder and watching the lighting. He loved to count between the thunder claps to see if the storm was getting closer or moving away..we soon found out that it was getting closer and we got some hail too. I was so excited to snuggle with my boy and share my love of thunder storms with him. I hope we get to do more of that in the future..and of course he had to go out and play in the rain and hail...A GREAT DAY.. A BLESSED DAY!

ENJOY ;)

2 comments:

  1. Amber!! Tumbling is so perfect for Bastian! I bet he's good at it. So, I only recently found out you had moved and I'm so sad!! Hopefully things are going okay for you and we can still keep in touch through blogs every now and then!! You are such a fun person and we'll miss your voice!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!!! He's such a cute kids!

    ReplyDelete