Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I want to go to Las Begas," is what Bastian exclaimed today which made me think I need to go and update my blog-something I never thought it would say, at least in the near future ;) Anyways, here's some shots of us in "Begas." We stayed at the Flamingo...


Gabe showing Bastian the waterfall...how cute:)



We went to the M&M World and got lots o' chocolot watched a 3D movie about M&Ms which explains the next picture...


We had a lot of fun..but all the walking made us need to take a vacation from our vacation..note to self: RELAX more on next vacay:)

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary while we were there...yeah 10 years. We went to the Venetian and had some authentic italiano..and I can actually say that-how lucky am I. We also went on a gondola ride which was fun. Its all gone by so fast and we are constantly working and growing in our relationship, we love each other and hope for another 50 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment