Monday, March 16, 2009

Okay, so I'm stealing my next thing from a friends blog...(no plagiarism here, well technically yes, but you get what I mean)
Bastian-isms: Definition, cute little things Bastian says during the day (and he says some very cute things.)
Okay just a few to tease you so you'll keep coming back for more...haha!
  1. "Geez, my heavens!" exclaimed when he's mad, startled, excited... basically we hear it at least 10 times a day and it never gets any less funny.
  2. "Gaber" translation..."Daddy", I guess when he's feeling a little more adult.
  3. "Can I play on the puter?" translation: can I play on the computer.
  4. "Mam-ba", a new name he calls me because the workouts I do at home contain the mambo.
  5. When Gabe or I do something that is disagreeable to him he yells,"NAUGHTY DADDY/MOMMY or BAD DADDY which he usually uses only on Gabe..yes, he's more of a "mamba's boy"...haha!

I need to share these pics because they just make me laugh. These were taken a couple of weeks ago when Bastian discovered the camera in my purse while we were at Wal-Mart. I have no shame in making a fool of myself in public places when I can get a laugh out of my son (who cares what other people think, have fun...)

ENJOY ;)

3 comments:

  1. So great! And believe me, you are going too be so happy you recorded these things. I would have NEVER remembered all the ridiculous things Zane has said if it weren't for the blog. hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber! It's fun to see your blog. I love your crazy pics from the store. And yes, kids really do say the cutest things, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber!! I saw you on Heather's blog so I thought I'd check you out and look at you!! You're cute even making a "fool" of yourself!

    ReplyDelete