Sunday, March 29, 2009

So I thought we had a pretty normal day. Went to church with "grams," which is what Bastian calls my mom. And then after church we went and visited "grandma no-ma dee," which is actually, Norma Dee...

But from the next pic you can see it was a little more than little Bastian could handle...Man, I wish I could sleep like that...anywhere :) Well maybe the sleeping on the stairs also had to do with the 6:45 AM wake up call...
So he got up and had some dinner and then we ended the day with a little "junk-in-the-trunk" pic...


(in case you were wondering exactly what the "junk-in-the-trunk" is...it's three princess dolls...Snow White, Belle, and I believe, Cinderella)

That was our day and it was GREAT!!!

ENJOY ;)

1 comment:

  1. that stair picture is hilarious! That's almost as good as the one we got of Livvy asleep on a shopping cart.

    ReplyDelete